Even if you hate cooking, there's much to learn from this critically acclaimed book. You'll learn to work less and make more with New York Times best-selling author and life hack guru Tim Ferris, as you travel around the globe encountering some of the world's smartest individuals. Ferriss will teach you to to double your learning and reach you full business potential in a fun and interactive way. By book's end, you'll have the skills to be successful inside and outside the kitchen.
- Written by Tim Ferriss, recognized by Fast Company, Forbes Magazine & Newsweek’s Digital 100 Power Index for 2012
- Follows a worldwide quest to meet & learn from the world's fastest learners and greatest chefs
- Teaches the concept of "meta-learning," the art of learning to learn
- Helps you understand the building blocks of cooking
- Teaches you skills to hunt, forage & survive
- Includes advice from experts